THE MAJOR CHALLENGES OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION
Towards a new agricultural deal
Limit the consumption of natural resources (water, agricultural land, etc.).
Improve our capacity to produce locally to cope with demographic changes (30% growth by 2050, 70% of which will be in urban areas).
Responding to the problems of rising temperatures and the multiplication of climatic incidents.
Rediscover taste and nutritional qualities for a diet that combines health and pleasure.
Eliminate phytosanitary products, reduce waste and reduce the carbon footprint.
To offer healthy produce with high nutritional value and guaranteed traceability.
Unsurpassed sobriety to preserve our drinking water resources.
AND LOCALLY GROWN
Produce locally and without chemicals for a limited environmental footprint.
Avoid waste and guarantee affordable and stable prices all year round.
THE FUTURA GAÏA APPROACH
Futura Gaia takes operational business metrics in account when designing its vertical farms, This comprises:
- Guaranteed volumes all year round
- Regulated and reproducible culture parameters
- Adapted workstations for reduced fatigue
- Controlled energy consumption for an optimized carbon footprint
- A high degree of integration into the local ecosystem
- Total traceability for more transparency
- Production planning to reduce wastes
- Specific training courses for the players in this new form of agriculture
- Year-round jobs
- Products of impeccable quality