THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR
- Offer an arbitration solution to optimize short-circuit production
- Help the transition to “zero pesticides”.
- Ensure a sustainable source of additional income
A farmer from Amiens who cultivates a few hectares of strawberries will be able to switch his production to a Futura Gaïa farm and allocate his land to the cultivation of other products that are demanded by the various local customers (collective catering, supermarkets, industrial processors, etc.).
- Significantly improve the quality of the products offered
- To guarantee an acceptable price level to a large audience
- Favouring a varied supply of short circuits
- Guaranteeing the quality/price ratio of products all year round
- Enable better control of supplies
- Contribute to the achievement of their CSR and sustainable development commitments
Regional and local policy
- Create several dozen direct and indirect full-time equivalents jobs
- Participate in the food reterritorialization of the regions
- Enabling the rehabilitation of brownfield sites